We are excited to expand our brand with the addition of the Local Ambition Magazine. Our magazine is full of photos and articles unlike any that you will find in other publications.
We are also looking forward to featuring talented photographers and models from all over the world. If you are interested in submitting photos to the Local Ambition Magazine, please read our guidelines before submitting. Good luck!
Local Ambition Magazine Submission Guidelines
– all photos must be 300dpi; larger than H 3300 x W 2550 (portrait size); professional quality; and must not contain a watermark.
– if you are submitting photos of a model who is NOT a cast member of the Local Ambition series, your images are eligible to be published in our “Submissions” section.
– if you are submitting photos of a model who IS a cast member of the Local Ambition series, your images are eligible to be published anywhere throughout our magazine. For a list of current Local Ambition stars, click here.
– attach the model’s name; your name; and one website or social tag that you want displayed under the photo credits for the image(s) that are chosen. We will only display one. We will not display a website AND a social media tag, so please choose carefully.
– send ALL photos that you want to be considered for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may want to share a folder in Google Drive, Dropbox, or from another large file hosting site. Most e-mail providers have a file size limit on e-mail attachments.
– no important aspects of your photos should be close to (or touch) the sides of the image. When printing our magazine, we have to be mindful of the trim lines and safe zones of each page. We have attached an example of what happens when these margins are ignored below: